Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dream a Little Dream of Me

Oh, yay!!! Zooey Deschanel has made an album with no less that the AMAZING M.Ward.  My heart overflows with joy when I listen to this album. It is perfect for driving the thousands of miles I am putting on my little car this spring.  It goes well with fresh air, new friends, and the daffodils on the mountain that I am going to see on Friday! more zooey here at the erin featherston fashion show with a classic:

But this upbeat soundtrack really suits life right now.  I am uber joyous.  I got into grad school! finally, a little direction.  I will be getting my masters in arts administration, concentrating on the non profit sector.  I will learn how to raise funds to make other artists' dreams come true and create programs to make communities and arts intertwine! I am so excited, I just need to find a way to pay for it.

I am just so happy that I am one step closer to the goal that will be the pinnacle of my career: having an article published in ArtForum.  One day ...


No comments: